Monday, June 1, 2009

The Dawnalog...


Well, it's been just over a month since I launched The Dreemie Blog and began the amazing journey into the world of blogging....

I have to be honest, I wasn't sure how it would all go.  I wasn't sure if I'd like using this blog as a creative outlet and more importantly, I wasn't sure if anybody really cared about what I had to say.  

That being said, The Dreemie blog is here to stay and could not be more thrilled...  We have had thousands of readers from all over the world....  Israel, Austria, Egypt...  India, Switzerland and Thailand.  We've received so many emails and such great feedback, that I guess The Dreemie Blog, has proven itself to be worthy of the Blogisphere.

Just so you all know, my goal is continue to build the readership and create a forum where women that share the same interest as I (Style.Food.Art.Fun.Travel.Dreams) can exchange stories, ideas, experiences and dreams, that will add value to our everyday life...

I will be calling on many of you to participate in The Dreemie Blog and will start adding Guest Dreemie Bloggers.  These will be Woman with knowledge and talent in a specific field, that feel they have a meaningful contribution to this forum of beautiful and mature women of substance.

Very soon, we'll begin advertising and offering an array of products for sale.  I hope you all will enjoy these offerings and patronize the venue.   

Thank you again, for being Dreemie... Please keep reading and share this blog with others who want to Dream along with us.

Dawna Marie

1 comment:

  1. You are WELCOME and THANK YOU! I will continue dreaming too!

    ReplyDelete